4⃣ Hummingbad

4⃣ Hummingbad

The device affected with this virus can download and install apps to the device by itself, steal up the information without your permission and hence left you to feel snubbed from inside as if you have lost up the control of your data as well as the device.

3⃣ Gunpoder

3⃣ Gunpoder

This virus gets installed with the third-party emulators of Nintendo consoles found outside the Google Play Store. It means that this patched virus can just come on your device with the third party apps and can cause up the device and can hack up the games i.e most popular online games. To get rid of this virus you can reset your device but this isn’t proved to be fully effective all the time.

2⃣ Schedun

2⃣ Schedun

A well known android malware that can cause your Android to root itself automatically without the user being known of that and then it makes up the pathway for the live streaming of the Ads all here and there. You cannot find it alone but it comes patched with viral apps that you might install from the third party stores or websites. The main thing that disturbs the affected device user is that it cannot be removed easily and there is a need to reflash the whole OS so as to get rid of it.

1⃣ Godless

1⃣ Godless

This one is the most dangerous virus that can be actually found patched even with the apps from the Google Play store, this means that you cannot be sure that how you can prevent from it as you will be finding up no such place more secure than Google Play Store. This one roots up the device silently and then cause various troubles to the functioning of the device. Removing it is also very much difficult, to tell you this virus is just the god of all another virus in case of harming up the device.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

👉How to Get Rid of 5 of the Most Dangerous Android Viruses

The virus is such kind of infectious or malware content in the system of any computing device or smart device that can turn out the whole behavior of the system go in the wrong way. This can also harm up to the hardware of the device too but only if the type of virus is extremely dangerous, and this is possible although it happens very rarely. Android is one of the most stable OS which is said to be the safest configuration from the virus attacks and most probably the users of Android does not pay any chance for Antivirus software as they never get any contact with any form of virus related issues. Although rare still there are some very dangerous viruses that can harm up to the Android.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

#Cybernews

#Cybernews

⚠️​​The fall in the rate of bitcoin is associated with a cyberattack on Coinrail and with the verification of crypto-exchange⚠️

     The rate of bitcoin yesterday, June 11, fell almost to the level of 6.6 thousand dollars and at noon was fixed at the level of 6.8 thousand dollars.
On Sunday, the crypto-exchange Coinrail reported theft from the site of the cryptocurrency. How many it was managed to steal by hackers and what exactly cryptocurrencies — it is not known. At the moment, there is an understanding that 30% of all Coinrail digital assets have disappeared. The remaining 70% decided to transfer to a "cold waller". That is, in a medium that is not connected to the Internet. According to the calculations of a number of mass media, more than 40 million dollars were stolen from the stock exchange. The company does not officially confirm this information or refuse it.
      As for the type of cryptocurrency, it was presumably the theft of little-known assets, like Pundi X.
     Attacks on crypto-exchanges are not the first time causing a serious fall in the rate of the cryptocurrency. Earlier, such thefts were also committed in the exchangers Coincheck, as well as BitGrail.

Credit:- CryptoCrime

@HackingNow